Test Driven Design

Ahhhh.

I've gotten past the "damn this is hard to get going" stage, and now I'm into the "oh this is much easier than if I had done it the bad old way".

Unfortunately, its all with pretend hardware -- at some point I'll be at the "I wish I would go to the trouble to build an embedded TDD test bench for this processor".

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

Tim Wescott

I can suggest this book: "Test Driven Development for Embedded C" by James W. Grenning

Reply to
Marco

if you want to ask questions or share ideas on embedded TDD join:

Reply to
Marco

I really ought to buy the book, because James is the person who was most influential in getting me to try TDD. He and I often end up talking at the Embedded Systems Conference, and he was kind enough at one point to pull out his PC and give me a demo of the ease with which you can develop code using it.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

Tim Wescott