Tektronix 2465 user manual

I've recently acquired a very old tektronix 2465 scope, but don't have a
user manual for it. I know the basics of using it, but it'd be nice to
have a manual in case i get stuck.

if anyone has a manual or PDF or knows where to find it, please let me
know.

Also, it was last calibrated in 1987..... (along with the other equipment
I got).  Is it worth calibrating, or will it be 'good enough'.  I don't
really need accurate measurements as much as the ability to see what's
happening, maybe measure times etc.  So, what do you think the accuracy of
a scope calibrated 16 years ago will be? :)

ttyl,

--buddy

--
Remove '.spaminator' and '.invalid' from email address
when replying.

Re: Tektronix 2465 user manual

On Ebay you find lots of manals, in pdf format, on CD:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category46%77&item38%12977226&rd=1

--
Thanks, Frank.
(remove 'x' and 'invalid' when replying by email)

Re: Tektronix 2465 user manual
:
: On Ebay you find lots of manals, in pdf format, on CD:
:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category46%77&item38%12977226&rd=1
:

Yeah, but this seems quite shady....do the people selling these CDs have
rights to their contents? :)

I might try to find an actual manual on ebay.

ttyl,

--buddy

--
Remove '.spaminator' and '.invalid' from email address
when replying.

Re: Tektronix 2465 user manual
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category46%77&item38%12977226&rd=1

I see little harm in selling such copies, that are no longer
available from Tek.

Sure, paper versions are a lot more practical.

--
Thanks, Frank.
(remove 'x' and 'invalid' when replying by email)

Re: Tektronix 2465 user manual

My 2445B is same vintage, and still works like a charm. Rock solid. The only
weak point is the probes, they developed bad contacts. I've bought
replacement ones a while ago.

I have the manual (Oct 1989) which covers the 2465B as well. It's not easy
to copy or scan but if there's anything in particular you'd like to know I
can look it up for you.

Rob

Site Timeline