TDA7513T

Hi,

From the ST website I read about TDA7513T. It looks amazing but I can't find it anywhere. Nobody is selling it.

I would like to make a prototype with it. Or should I be searching for something else.

TB

Reply to
Tosca Berisha

If a google search is any indication.

This part is in surplus. In other words, its no longer available thru distibution chanels.

donald

Reply to
Donald

What does that mean, how can I get it then? What other channels are there?

TB

Reply to
Tosca Berisha

Looking at the number of sites that offer to "buy and sell" this part number, indicateds that the chip is "mature". If you want to purchase

500-10000 chips, these places can help.

If you want to do a new design, ST would point you to a newer chip.

donald

PS: If you want only one, forget it.

Reply to
Donald