TCP stack for ARM Emulator 7T

   eCos supports TCP and the ARM line of processors and we have found a
TCP stack for the Integrator 7T SBC.  But we have not found a TCP stack
for the related but different Emulator 7T SBC.
   Does anyone know of a TCP stack for the Emulator 7T?  If not, is
there a sense whether implementing a TCP stack on an Emulator 7T or
porting the Integrator 7T one to the Emulator 7T would be easy or
hairy?
Thanks,
Ron

--
Ron Larkin
Illinois Natural History Survey, Champaign IL 61820