TCP/IP stack for M16C

Hello, I'm looking for a tcp-stack with ppp and http protocols, commercial or free, for the M16C. What experience do you have and what stack could you recommend? Thanks in advance for your advice! Greetings, Peter

--
email: pmrb at free.fr
http://pmrb.free.fr/contact/
Reply to
Peter Münster

CMX offers two TCP/IP stacks for the M16C: a very tiny stack and a standard, full-featured stack. Both support the protocols that you list above, so you will have a choice. CMX can also provide an application note showing the development of a web server on an M16C-based device. The url is

Good luck.

Reply to
embeddedsys999

The XMK project supports the M16C and TCP/IP.

Michael N. Moran           (h) 770 516 7918
5009 Old Field Ct.         (c) 678 521 5460
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Michael N. Moran

Thanks for your answers! A friend of mine told me also about the stack from nexgen-software.com. Does somebody use it and can recommend it or not? Greetings, Peter

email: pmrb at free.fr
http://pmrb.free.fr/contact/
Reply to
Peter Münster