Thanks in advance for your advice!
Greetings, Peter

--
email: pmrb at free.fr
http://pmrb.free.fr/contact /

Re: TCP/IP stack for M16C

CMX offers two TCP/IP stacks for the M16C:  a very tiny stack and a
standard, full-featured stack.  Both support the protocols that you
list above, so you will have a choice.  CMX can also provide an
application note showing the development of a web server on an
M16C-based device.  The url is http://www.cmx.com

Good luck.

Re: TCP/IP stack for M16C

The XMK project supports the M16C and TCP/IP.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/xmk

--
Michael N. Moran           (h) 770 516 7918
5009 Old Field Ct.         (c) 678 521 5460

Thanks for your answers!
A friend of mine told me also about the stack from nexgen-software.com.
Does somebody use it and can recommend it or not?
Greetings, Peter

email: pmrb at free.fr
http://pmrb.free.fr/contact /

Site Timeline