TCP/IP

hello all,

i have got tcp ip controller (cp2200) with P8051F340 controller of silicon labs i found shematics to construct tcp -ip communication and code for it (silicon labs provide ) , now i want to make serial TCP/IP convertor.what shoud i do any of them knows guide me.

Reply to
Praveen

The CP2200 is an ethernet controller, not a TCP/IP controller. I suggest starting out reading the documentation that comes with the SiLabs TCP/IP stack.

Paul

Reply to
Paul Bosselaers