TASKLINK for Windows for the Data I/O 2900 Universal Programmer

I'm looking for software for my Data I/O 2900 Programmer, I contacted Data I/O and where no help, they wanted to sell me a 1 yr contact for updates for $1100 ...

Reply to
ice

Tasklink (for DOS) is available for "free" from their ftp site. (sorry, no url handy)

--don

N.B. Incoming mail is not accepted at this email address.

Reply to
D Yuniskis