System ACE VHDL Model

Hi,

I'm currently working on a interface to a CF-Card via a System ACE Controller. I was wondering if somebody already did a create a "Model" of a System ACE Controller to use it in some testbenches to verify the interface is working correctly?

Regards, Andreas

Reply to
AndreasWallner

no, and its too complicated to make a good one, as it would have to simulate all the bugs and problems sysace has as well,

ok, it can the register model can be written that not too complicated but full simulation model is not so funny thing todo, and for sure it aint and will not be available

Antti PS DO NOT USE sysace in any new projects.. do not!

Reply to
Antti.Lukats