Systec CANOpen Library and Phytec phyCore -167

I am trying to use Systec CANOpen library with Infineon 167CS processor
board from Phytec (phyCore-167) and Keil toolkit. There are several
examples on the library CD (keil.slv for example). I can compile the
code and load it, but there is no response from the computer (and CAN
is not doing anything). I am unable to find any documentation for the
examples for CANOpen stack from Systec. On the Systec CD there is a
beautiful (and long: 400 pages) description of the library, but no
device specific examples. Did anybody get any of the examples to work
for the Keil tools? Any suggestions sort of drowning myself will be
helpful.

Thanks, Piotr

Site Timeline