Systec CANOpen Library and Phytec phyCore -167

I am trying to use Systec CANOpen library with Infineon 167CS processor board from Phytec (phyCore-167) and Keil toolkit. There are several examples on the library CD (keil.slv for example). I can compile the code and load it, but there is no response from the computer (and CAN is not doing anything). I am unable to find any documentation for the examples for CANOpen stack from Systec. On the Systec CD there is a beautiful (and long: 400 pages) description of the library, but no device specific examples. Did anybody get any of the examples to work for the Keil tools? Any suggestions sort of drowning myself will be helpful.

Thanks, Piotr

Reply to
Piotr