Syntax of udp_rcv NUCLEUS RTOS

Hi, I am new to nucleus RTOS. I am using nucleus PLUS 1.3 and source is already manipulated for our product development. I am trying to implement a simple UDP client and server . But i couldnt find any socket APIs(example- NU_Socket..but it is in the new version[i dont have it]). However i found the following two in nucleus source code which i use.

void udp_rcv(packet *p, void *cookie) void udp_send_to(packet *p, inaddr_t host, unsigned fport, unsigned lport)

Could you please explain the syntax of the above functions?Especially of udp_rcv.Or can i use any other APIs? Thanks Crispin

Reply to
Crispin Jacob

I am not exactly sure what you are asking. Nucleus PLUS is a kernel only and does not include UDP networking functionality. Do you have Nucleus NET, the networking stack from Accelerated Tech? NU_Socket is part of the stack as well as other UDP related functions, NU_Send_To(), NU_Recv_From(), etc.

Uriah Pollock