Swell PEG Pro and its major competators.

We got advice from WindRiver and Micrium to use Swell PEG Pro to design high-quality GUI software with their RTOSs. We need to design a GUI for an embedded device, with a quarter VGA LCD, try to be attractive to the customers as long as it takes reasonable engineering effort and costs. BTW, we are not designing game or Multimedia applications, so "fancy" stuff is actually not required. So we are not sure if it is a good idea to use Swell PEG Pro. I would like to get your opinion on Swell PEG Pro. Will you recommend it to other developers? Is there any strong competators or better alternatives around, such as FLTK?

BTW, I didn't get advice from QNX to use SELL PEG Pro for GUI design, so I guess they have their own solution for high quality GUI, right? I heard about the following options, which one you would like to recommend for our application? HMI Technology. QNX Core Graphics Technology. QNX Photon microGUI. QNX Aviage HMI Suite.

Thank you!

Reply to
Like2Learn