Survey Invitation: (Please give urgent attention!!)

hi there.

this is my first post since i joined.

Basically,i am doing my final sem project(MSc.Software Engg.,Uni.of Hertfordshire,UK) and for that i have prepared an online survey questionnaire.The following is a brief description:

Its all about Agile and Plan-driven approach.We know that agile approach is doing well with most software applications development.But there are areas where Plan-driven can work the best.I am targeting to research this topic area and trying to find out that plan-driven approach is not totally overrun by agile approach.

You have been invited to participate in a survey. It will hardly take 5 minutes to fill in the survey questionnaire. Please fill it and forward it to some experienced personals like you people.

Please Click on the link below to take the survey.

thanks.

regards,

Maulik, B. (University of Hertfordshire,U.K.)

Reply to
MauliK