support for at91rm9200-ek in sam-ba

Hi,

Has anyone added new board support for AT91RM9200-EK to SAM-BA? If anyone has, then can you please send the files that were modified or give me indications on how to go about this. I'm surprised that atmel has not added support for this board in SAM-BA.

pj0585

--------------------------------------- This message was sent using the comp.arch.embedded web interface on

pj0585

pj0585 skrev:

It is not surprising, since the AT91RM9200 bootROM is vastly different from the SAM9 series bootROM, and among other things, does not run SAMBAboot.

You download code to the AT91RM9200 , either using DFU on USB or through X-Modem on the UART

You need to find the files "loader.ini" and "boot.ini".

BR Ulf Samuelsson

Reply to
Ulf Samuelsson

pj0585 skrev:

It is not surprising, since the AT91RM9200 bootROM is vastly different from the SAM9 series bootROM, and among other things, does not run SAMBAboot.

You download code to the AT91RM9200 , either using DFU on USB or through X-Modem on the UART

You need to find the files "loader.bin" and "boot.bin" for parallel flash and dataflashboot.bin for the serial AT45 dataflash.

BR Ulf Samuelsson

Reply to
Ulf Samuelsson