Suggestions required for embedded linux platform

Hi,

I want to design a gateway platform for home automation application that can expose its services to WLAN. The platform should also be able to support the Bluetooth connectivity. I am thinking to use an embedded Linux OS to enable it to execute the libupnp (UPnP SDK for linux) application for service discovery.

Can any one suggest me a suitable embedded linux development board, more closed to above mentioned requirements.

Regards,

Reply to
bluesmoke0

For rapid development, an Atom-based x86 motherboard with a cheap (< $5) Bluetooth USB dongle and a cheap (

Reply to
larwe