STx5119 Software reset

hello all i'm new in ST20 OS so i have some problems we are using STx5119 set-top box decoder and i want to reset the board in software

what is the reset vector or is there known function to do this task ?

thanx

----- Ahmed Samieh

Reply to
Ahmed Samieh

Hi, You can go through the datasheet to get this info.Whether its there are not depends on your software.Incase you find a reset vector support in your chipset,find out from your code whether any handler has been attached to this vector.Also find out how your software is going to utilise this.We use 5516 chipset and use a watchdog to trigger this reset vector.

You may be able to see one like that in your case too. Regards, s.subbarayan

Reply to
ssubbarayan