strange linker error

Dear friends; when I build my project for c54cst EVM in CCS3.1, at linking time an erro message says that the referenced symbol _CSL_init could not be find. Then add the ".cint1: {.\debuge\csl54cstx.lib (csl.obj : .text)} > CINT" line to .cmd file but after linking another error message says tha _CSL_data.obj is defined multiple times in csl54cstx.lib an .\rom\cstrom.obj. Could any one help me. regards

Reply to
ahmadagha23