strange flash writing problem.

Hello.

I have something to ask on flash writing problem. I have even no idea if this is kind a problem I can ask here, or if I can get answer. I am developing with samsung 2410 and AMD type flash and Trace32. When I only work with only bootloader, there were no problem like this. But when I work with OS image this problem happens. The problem is that there is many times when OS image is not updated. I am writing OS image in 0x8000 considering block size. When I have erased flash entirely, the contents in 0x8000 is also deleted. then I have download bootloader and then OS image. But there are many cases when OS image is not updated. Please let me solve this problem. Thanks.

Reply to
JY Kim