STR75x and TFT display - need more help please

If you need to connect a tft then choose the STR710 or str9 and use an external driver, such as epson or SSD1905/SSD1906 on the external memory bus

I have just used the STR912 and SSD1906 to connect to a Hitachi TX09 TFT display.

Regards Spen Can you explain me some more details, please?

Thanks.

PS: do you have a valid mail?

Reply to
djordj

Wrong quoting, sorry! Fixed message follows.