STM32 multiple SDIO card

Hi,

I'm trying to access to two SDIO card on the same bus with my STM32 but only one at the time is answering.

I am doing the same things said on this thread without result:

I am receiving a CMD_RSP_TIMEOUT the second time I send a ALL_SEND_CID meaning that the first sd card is now in idle mode.

Is there any register of the sdio port I should reconfigure?

Thank you.

fpoisson