STM32 driving TFT 7 inches wide

Hello,

I would like to have advices about what I should be aware of when interfacing a 7 inches wide TFT display (resolution of 800x480) with a STM32F205 MCU. Only static images will be displayed and at a slow changing rate.

I think I will use the FSMC bus to connect both an external SRAM which will act as the image buffer and the TFT display.

Have you got other ideas?

Thank you, Johann

johsey