STK500 firmware upgrade failed - Help!

Hi all,

I was just trying to use an STK500 AVR development board. My version of
AVR studio told me I should upgrade its firmware. I did, and as luck
would have it the power lead came out during the upgrade.

Now when I turn on the STK I only get the red power LED. No other LEDs
light up, and I cannot talk to the board via AVRStudio.

I need to get this board running ASAP. Is it possible to recover from
this failure? I have a working AVRISP programmer if it will help.

thanks,

Al

Re: STK500 firmware upgrade failed - Help!
Please disregard this message. After I rebooted my PC, it worked for
some reason.

Thanks,

Al

Site Timeline