"Status of fuzzy logic"

A while back comp.ai.fuzzy had a "status of fuzzy logic" discussion. In response I did a little informal investigation. I'm posting a link here because the embedded community makes use of fuzzy logic on occasion, and might be interested in the results.

If you like it, Diggs and Reddits are much appreciated.

Kirk.

-- Kirk Zurell Byte Craft Limited Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

Kirk Zurell