Starting with the PIC Family - Page 2

Re: Starting with the PIC Family

As if he ever wrote a single line of code...

Re: Starting with the PIC Family

I wouldn't think that how much you make determines how professional you
are, nor how much respect your peers or customers give you. I simply
cannot imagine having a code review with "kewl crzy cmnts" and not having
my head served to me on a platter by my peers. Can you?

--
- Mark ->
--

Re: Starting with the PIC Family

Taken to that extreme, no. However, I don't have a problem with informal,
conversational comments as long as the source code is for in-house use only
and the customer is not going to see it.

Bob

Re: Starting with the PIC Family
weenie

Re: Starting with the PIC Family

http://www.olimex.com/dev
PIC-MCP 100% MPLAB compatible, $69.95 + shipping
does everything Picstart+ does exept the PIC17xxx series programming
soon will be available with USB too

Best regards
Tsvetan
---
PCB prototypes for $26 at http://run.to/pcb (http://www.olimex.com/pcb )
Development boards for PIC, AVR and MSP430  (http://www.olimex.com/dev )

Re: Starting with the PIC Family
We use the ICD2 debugger/programmer from Microchip.
I don't know what you mean by cheap but at $159 USD
this unit offers pretty good bang for the buck.

PICs.
devices.)
16C77,
16F84A