ST Microelectronics Users Group

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is a users group or discussion forum exclusively for the microcontrollers mfged by ST Microelectronics. If any please let me know.

Thanks Vinay

Reply to
Vinay

There certainly is. See:

/Flemming

Reply to
Flemming Svendsen

Thank you Flemming.

Vinay

Reply to
Vinay

I wouldn't waste any time there...setting up a forum can do everyone... just like ST did...but answers are mostly given by other desperate developers hoping for some documentation/tips from ST...which happens very rarely and mostly are in the form of "no...we do not support it"...

Bottom line...total waste..and local distributor even suggests to avoid ST products wherever possible (o;

rick

Reply to
Jedi

I have been very pleased following the ARM STR7 forum. It has been very helpful.

/Flemming

Reply to
Flemming Svendsen

Rick,

my preferences might not be with ST either BUT this comment seems totally out of place. ST has some good microcontrollers like other manufacturers such as Atmel, Philips, OKI.... as well (I am mostly into ARM7).

The Yahoo forums seem very helpful indeed and not a waste of time at all.

An Schwob

Jedi wrote:

everyone...

it"...

Reply to
An Schwob in USA

Correct. But there is another manufacturer SST. They are in to Flas memories and micro controllers and support from local distributer i excellen

Reply to
sindhu