ST Microelectronics Users Group

Does anyone know if there is a users group or discussion forum
exclusively for the microcontrollers mfged by ST Microelectronics. If
any please let me know.

Thanks
Vinay

Re: ST Microelectronics Users Group

There certainly is. See: http://mcu.st.com/forums.html

/Flemming

Re: ST Microelectronics Users Group
Thank you Flemming.

Vinay

Re: ST Microelectronics Users Group

I wouldn't waste any time there...setting up a forum can do everyone...
just like ST did...but answers are mostly given by other desperate
developers hoping for some documentation/tips from ST...which happens
very rarely and mostly are in the form of "no...we do not support it"...

Bottom line...total waste..and local distributor even suggests
to avoid ST products wherever possible (o;

rick

Re: ST Microelectronics Users Group

I have been very pleased following the ARM STR7 forum. It has been very
helpful.

/Flemming

Re: ST Microelectronics Users Group
Rick,

my preferences might not be with ST either BUT this comment seems
totally out of place. ST has some good microcontrollers like other
manufacturers such as Atmel, Philips, OKI.... as well (I am mostly into
ARM7).

The Yahoo forums seem very helpful indeed and not a waste of time at
all.

An Schwob

everyone...
it"...

re:ST Microelectronics Users Group
Correct. But there is another manufacturer SST. They are in to Flas
memories and micro controllers and support from local distributer i
excellen

Site Timeline