SRAM source?

I'm putting together a new design with an MC68HC000FN16 at the heart of it. I want to use Hitachi HM658512L SRAM's but I've been unable to find a retailer for the chip online. Anybody know of a source for those chips? I'd also like to add in the SGS-Thomson MK68901 multi-function paripheral to my design but I'm not sure anybody sells those anymore. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Dave

Reply to
David Huseby

Looks like a commodity 512k x 8 SRAM, low power. If you can use SOP or TSOP, Digikey has a Toshiba part that should work, TC554001AF....

If you need DIP (and I strongly suggest you *not* use DIP for production), Jameco has a 628512P-70 part that should work. Not sure of the manufacturer.

Reply to
Jim Stewart

Thanks for the help. I prefer DIP's because these are just hobby boards. I'll probably one or two of these computers.

Dave

Reply to
David Huseby