SRAM source?

I'm putting together a new design with an MC68HC000FN16 at the heart of it.
I want to use Hitachi HM658512L SRAM's but I've been unable to find a
retailer for the chip online.  Anybody know of a source for those chips?
I'd also like to add in the SGS-Thomson MK68901 multi-function paripheral to
my design but I'm not sure anybody sells those anymore.  Any help would be
appreciated.  Thanks.

Dave

Re: SRAM source?

Looks like a commodity 512k x 8 SRAM, low power.  If you
can use SOP or TSOP, Digikey has a Toshiba part that
should work, TC554001AF....

If you need DIP (and I strongly suggest you *not* use
DIP for production), Jameco has a 628512P-70 part that
should work.  Not sure of the manufacturer.

Re: SRAM source?

Thanks for the help.  I prefer DIP's because these are just hobby boards.
I'll probably one or two of these computers.

Dave

Site Timeline