SPI interface using AT45DB041B and ARM9 processor

Hi,

Iam trying to communicate between AT45DB041B and ARM9 processor usin SPI. I have configured the initial settings. iam able to WRITE/READ the buffer of AT45DB041B Serial Flash without an problem. But, iam facing problem in writing/reading the main memory page o AT45DB041B serial flash.

The COMP bit in the status register is always low indicating the result o recent main memory page to buffer compare. I checked the COMP bit by reading the status register after comparing th main memory page and buffer several times with different values, but ye the COMP bit is always low.

I dont think i have problem in reading the status register because th WRITE/READ of buffer works fine.

Iam not sure whether iam writing correctly to the main memory page or i iam reading it in a wrong way?

Iam using the command sets for all the functions given in the seria flash's datasheet.

Can anyone of you help me in fixing this problem?

Regards, Uma

Reply to
uma_jessie