Speaking of small packages...

I have been looking at the newest logic in the smallest packages and it seems there is a bit of non-conformity between the vendors. I look at a part from TI in the QFN (RGY) and it is 3.5 mm wide. The Phillips part is only 2.5 mm wide. They are making the same parts, but they did not use the same package??? Anyone know what is up with this? Am I misreading something?

Reply to
Ralph Malph