Speaking of interesting development kits...

... my weekly (?) email from TI the other day had a link to this interesting development kit, which consists of an MSP430 with integrated

Reply to
larwe

Other than, of course, the sheer geek credentials available to anyone who says that they programmed their own wrist watch just because.

--
Rob Gaddi, Highland Technology
Email address is currently out of order

it's just a shame that it's not a dot-matrix display - I would have bought one to make a cuneiform watch using the base-60 number set I drew up for my "cuneiclock".

Reply to
larwe

Bug? Remote controlled bomb?

VLV

Reply to
Vladimir Vassilevsky

Who needs useful? I got a couple of some other ez430 kits to dress up a party costume last summer. Useless, but fun. And they worked very well considering I had to do the final integration and debugging in the woods (literally). BTW: I ran their tools (including USB dongle debugging) in an XP Parallels VM running on an Intel macBook with no problems. Have some fun!

Bob

Reply to
Bob

Wireless pointing device? There! There! There!

Reply to
DJ Delorie

I think the world presently has an oversupply of both articles, no need to create more.

Reply to
larwe

.

Just imagine walking your dog in the suburbs and every garage door opening and closing as you walk by...

Reply to
Viktor

Code grabber, cellphone jammer, pager?

VLV