Spartan XC3S1500 ,configuration from parallell flash?

Hello, please can someone tell me if is possible to configure a Spartan 3 XC3S1500 from a common parallel flash memory as M29W160(16 Mb)?

I'm able to program in circuit the flash by means of a cpld and the parallel port o f my pc,in xapp137 a similar application,referred to Virtex fpga is showed

Many thanks

Diego

Reply to
blisca