Source for outdoor/industrial keypads

I am looking for a source for good industrial keypads. Preferably a ready made 16 key model (numeric + F1, F2, F3 and F4 for example). Mostly what I get when searching is the phone type pads.

Specifically, I am interested in the type of keypad that is not a contact/spring switch but rather the type where the keys are metalic and your touch activates them (I am not sure what the trade name for these are - maybe that's why I can't find them.....).

Ideas? Thanks.

Reply to
ElderUberGeek

Some here, expensive but good.