SOURCE CODE FOR PIC 16F84 TO SMARTCARD EEPROM IN PICBASIC?

I'm looking for any skeleton source code written in PicBasic Pro or PicBasic
that will streamline interfacing the PIC microcontroller to a
smartcard-based EEPROM for an entry security system. I welcome any thoughts,
pointers, etc.

Thanks!

Anders

Re: SOURCE CODE FOR PIC 16F84 TO SMARTCARD EEPROM IN PICBASIC?
PicBasic
thoughts,

Electronic Design had such a thing about 5 years ago in ther department
'ideas for design'. I may have it somewhere on a backup if you are
interested.

Wim

Re: SOURCE CODE FOR PIC 16F84 TO SMARTCARD EEPROM IN PICBASIC?
Hi, you should visit http://www.crownhill.co.uk/product.php?prod65%6

its Exactly as you ahve requested in PICBASIC

regards

PicBasic
thoughts,

Re: SOURCE CODE FOR PIC 16F84 TO SMARTCARD EEPROM IN PICBASIC?
Hey thanks a lot! As soon as I can scrape up enough sterling I'll be on my
way! =)