Sorta OT: Embedded Systems Programming

Re Jack Ganssle's article- are things really looking that bad, or is
he just being a gloomy Gus (gloomy Ganssle?)?

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany
Re: Sorta OT: Embedded Systems Programming

The only American industry with any future is mass media.  Encourage your
children to learn to play the guitar or the soccer ball.

Re: Sorta OT: Embedded Systems Programming

Twenty years from now, all mass media icons will be CGI synthetics. No
need to pay any residuals to a Poser model, you know.

Re: Sorta OT: Embedded Systems Programming

Ta!

Steve
http://www.sfdesign.co.uk
http://www.fivetrees.com

Re: Sorta OT: Embedded Systems Programming
On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 16:27:08 +0100, the renowned "steve at fivetrees"

Yes, sorry I may have missed the previous post as the electrical grid
was collapsing around us..

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany