someone working with AMD Alchemy SOC

Hi all,

I'm starting with a new project using AMD Alchemy Au1100. I'm new to this
device, so I'd like to have any suggestion/comment about it. But first of
all I'm looking for amy other developers working with it. I will focus my
question directly to them.
In my point of view, on the paper, the AMD Alchemy solution seems to be
very good with respect to other competitors (i.e. Intel Xscale,..) but I
still haven't seen final product using this chip. And you?

Ciao,

    Stefano

To answer me please remove the good no-spam information from the address.

Site Timeline