someone working with AMD Alchemy SOC

Hi all,

I'm starting with a new project using AMD Alchemy Au1100. I'm new to this device, so I'd like to have any suggestion/comment about it. But first of all I'm looking for amy other developers working with it. I will focus my question directly to them. In my point of view, on the paper, the AMD Alchemy solution seems to be very good with respect to other competitors (i.e. Intel Xscale,..) but I still haven't seen final product using this chip. And you?

Ciao,

Stefano

******************************** To answer me please remove the good no-spam information from the address.
Reply to