Solar powered PIC

I'm looking for a solar power solution for a radio based pulse transmission system I have. I've googled but all I can seem to find are big systems for powering a house / RV or hobbyist circuits. I'm looking for an off the shelf power supply that will give me 5 volts at 20mA to drive a PIC and the radio while keeping a battery charged for night time use.

Thanks.

Reply to
Paul