Software Release Decisions

Hi,

This year I have published my dissertation regarding software releasing, combing an economic, software management and group behaviour

perspective. The dissertation can be downloaded at:

Any related information is welcomed.

Best regards,

Hans Sassenburg SE-CURE AG

P.O. Box 340, CH-3775 Lenk, Switzerland T +41 33 7334682 F +41 33 7334681 E snipped-for-privacy@se-cure.ch S hanssassenburg

Reply to
hsassenburg

Doh! so much to read. why don't you put an overciew link? Any way when you have a customer to complaint and an account guy to count for your spendings then you will allways care for version tracks(numbers)!

ali

Reply to
Ali

Ali - no gain without pain - if you want to learn then you have to read some stuff - if you want to learn a lot you will need to read a lot.

Hans - thanks for the posting - I wish more academics made a little effort to get their work to the wider public. I haven't read it all but I'll try.

Michael Kellett

MK

Thats very very true, Big Gains Big Pains;-) Anyway i do appreciate OP in funny way!

ali

Reply to
Ali

Yeah, a Samenvatting in English would be nice. Still I'll try to get through it, it looks interesting to real world softweare engineers at first glance.

Cheers, Alf

Reply to
Alf Katz