software libraries for ARM ETM

I am looking for processor/microcontrollers with instruction/data trace functionality with open source software support (as libraries maybe) to interpret this generated trace. The obvious choice I looked at was ARM based microcontrollers (like LPC2214). While there were software projects supporting general JTAG debugging (such as gnuarm) it wasn't clear to me if these also supported ETM. Also, ETM requires purchasing trace-related hardware that came with proprietary software tools. My question is whether there are any open source based solutions supporting ARM ETM (both in terms of HW&SW).

Are there any other microcontroller families that might fit my need?

Thanks,

-Bhanu

Reply to
Bhanu Nagendra Pisupati