Software for ChipLab DIP48-1

I have all the hardware of a PAL programmer (ChipLab DIP48-1).  But I lost
all the software.  Anybody knows how to get a copy of the software?

Thanks,
LY

Re: Software for ChipLab DIP48-1

Mail me and I'll send you two big (1.2Mb) zipfiles. Make sure you have a
valid email address because the one you use here bounces.

Meindert
(watch my spamtrap)

Re: Software for ChipLab DIP48-1
The email I put there should be ok. I do not know why it bounces. Anyway,

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com should be ok.

Thanks again

Regards,

Ly Chen

lost

Re: Software for ChipLab DIP48-1

Well, these are the messages I receive after mailing this address:

... while talking to mx2.mail.yahoo.com.:
<<< 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account
( snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com) [-5] - mta119.mail.scd.yahoo.com

. . . and:

Arrival-Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 06:55:51 +0100

Final-Recipient: RFC822; snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: DNS; mx2.mail.yahoo.com
Diagnostic-Code: SMTP; 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a
yahoo.com account ( snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com) [-5] - mta119.mail.scd.yahoo.com
Last-Attempt-Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 06:56:00 +0100

Seems to me *something* is wrong.

Meindert

Re: Software for ChipLab DIP48-1

Shoot, this one does not accept large files. I'll try to send them
separately.

Meindert

Re: Software for ChipLab DIP48-1
Any chance of getting that software?  I am moving my Chiplab to another
computer but can not locate the original disks to install the software.
Thanks.

Re: Software for ChipLab DIP48-1
Any chance of getting that software?  I am moving my Chiplab to another
computer but can not locate the original disks to install the software.
Thanks.

Re: Software for ChipLab DIP48-1
Tell me if this software
http://data.matthieu.benoit.free.fr/chiplab /