Software Development opportunity - High Availability / Embedded / Middleware / Linux

GoAhead Software is the worldwide leader in standards-based high availability solutions. The company offers high availability middleware for carrier-grade and mission critical systems and sells its solutions to telecom, media, and aerospace and defense equipment manufacturers. We are currently seeking Software Developers to join our growing team.

Description: Responsibilities include taking an active role in the architecture, design, implementation, and test of complex high availability middleware in a cross-platform environment (primarily Linux).

Qualifications: =95 4+ years of experience designing, implementing complex system software in an embedded environment (primarily Linux) =95 Excellent proficiency in C with some exposure to C++ =95 Experience with Linux kernel (CGL preferred), GNU tool chain, makefiles, and build tools =95 Experience in a SMP multi-core environment (threading, locks, scheduling)

A complete job description can be found at:

Questions and resumes should be submitted to: snipped-for-privacy@GoAhead.com

Reply to
stephbt

Hi Steve,

If your still monitoring this message.

Where is this job located ? If its not in my area, are you willing to re-locate ?

don

From you web site:

Corporate Headquarters

GoAhead Software

10900 NE 8th Street, Suite 1200 Bellevue, WA 98004-1455
Reply to
don