So called "copyright" pictures

That makes a lot of sense. If I had bothered to think about it I might have come up with it myself instead of wasting your time.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
CBFalconer

Hey, thanks. It's not often that anyone acknowledges that my time is worth anything :)

--
Rick "rickman" Collins

rick.collins@XYarius.com
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
rickman

Phew! I read all 203 of those messages about brides and weddings, but no one mentioned that they had heard of the recent scientific discovery where it was announced that a food had been discovered that killed a brides libido..... . . . . . . Wedding cake! . . . Thank you! drive safely!

Reply to
BobGardner

Hmm. It would be funnier if you just say "woman" instead of "bride" in the setup. "Bride" makes the punch line too obvious.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  I just had a MAJOR
                                  at               CONTRACT DISPUTE with
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Grant Edwards