SMSC 91C111

Hi all ,

Has anyone implemented an interface between SMSC 91C111 MAC / PHY Chip and Microblaze asynchronously?

If so please advice the approach taken.

Thanks in advance

BR rate

Reply to
ratemonotonic

Hi All ,

I have been having problems interfacing SMSC 91C111 with Microblaze. Now I am at a stage where I can read and write the registers correctly but cant allocate space with MMU using alloc command , when I poll the interrupt status register for alloc int , it is nevers set. I think not initialising some thing.

Can people with some experiece with SMSC LAN chip , point me in the right direction please?

BR rate

Reply to
ratemonotonic