sms-alert application

I developed an sms alert application , which basically send sms alert at the if temperature goes out of defined.I am developing fully environmental control solution for a super computer based data center.If anybody want the business , if anyone wants to develop the few more application the or in other direction then please mail me at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com, or call snipped-for-privacy@rediffmail.com.

Reply to
Ankur