SmartPhones, PDA application processors interfaces

  My company is developing a product that will be integrated into
smartphones and PDAs. We are in the process of deciding whether to use
UART, or I2C, or SPI for interfacing to the Application processor. The
speed requirements are about 56K bits per seconds, which all the three
can support. The difficulty in choosing arises because it is very hard
to get any schematics of any products in the market, and hence we are
unaware if we can get any dedicated port for us.

Kaushik

mr snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Re: SmartPhones, PDA application processors interfaces

You're developing an invisible smartphone peripheral, and you don't
already have a partner? Interesting way of doing things. By the time
you come to market you may find your feature is already implemented in
software on your target devices.

Site Timeline