Smallest embedded HW to run Linux

What is the smallest (in size, not in computational power or memory) embedded hardware (CPU+USB Host+RS232+RAM+Ethernet+Parallel IO+Optional IDE/ATA) capable of running Linux (preferably kernel 2.6) ?

Reply to
Ben Scott

Have a look here;

Benny Cemoli

Check out:

I just saw them at the Embedded Systems Conference in Boston and the rep there said that a Linux BSP is a month or two away. Since Linux is already up and running on the PowerPC in the Virtex 4, it shouldn't be too tough to get running.

John

Reply to
john.orlando

Cool reference - thanks. I have a mini-itx; they are indeed fun to play with.

Reply to
ray