smallest commercial zigbee dev board

Guys,

I am looking for a commercial ZIGBEE development board with as small a footprint as possible.

I have the Silicon Labs boards which were fine for proof of concept but for the next step we want to get a real small board for some field tests. Something about one third the size of the SI board would be great.

If the board is small enough we may look for some pre-production quantities before going to a purpose designed board but today I need at least two boards (if they look right I may get up to 20 ).

Not too concerned about the microcontroller - I can program most architectures here so long as there is a JTAG i/f.

Ideally would like to have some solder pads for external device switching. Range is short so a PCB/Copper antenna would be fine

SO if anybody has any recommendations would really appreciate your comments.

Any commercial organizations that want to get in touch please contact off list - snipped-for-privacy@project819.zzn.com

Thanks

Adrian C. Hunsdon             Adrian@project819.zzn.com
Senior Consultant