Small volume chip supplier(s)

I wonder what small volume supplier(s) you are using? At the moment I am looking for Ramtron FM24C256SE in 100-quantity. But some good overall supplier with reasonable prices in small volumes.

I might be missing something but I find it difficult to search for things like this on the net. Often I won't get any hits even if the site contains the product in question. I guess the sites have their products in databases or something that blocks accesses from search engines...

Ronny

Reply to
Ronny Svensson

Go to manufacturer's web site, look up distributors in your geographical area. See if there are some there that you deal with.

You can also go to something like findchips.com, but they don't cover many of the industrial distributors.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany