Small volume chip supplier(s)

I wonder what small volume supplier(s) you are using?
At the moment I am looking for Ramtron FM24C256SE in 100-quantity.
But some good overall supplier with reasonable prices in small
volumes.

I might be missing something but I find it difficult to search for
things like this on the net. Often I won't get any hits even if the
site contains the product in question. I guess the sites have their
products in databases or something that blocks accesses from search
engines...

Ronny

Re: Small volume chip supplier(s)
On 30 Jun 2003 12:31:44 -0700, the renowned snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Ronny

Go to manufacturer's web site, look up distributors in your
geographical area. See if there are some there that you deal with.

You can also go to something like findchips.com, but they don't cover
many of the industrial distributors.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany