Small SBC help needed

I need to develop a product and a feel that a SBC is the best for what
i need to do. I need the SBC to be powerful enough to run full-screen
video (at 600 x 800) but also cheap. My system requirements are stereo
audio outputs, CF Card/PCMCIA (for wireless networking, or similar
connection for wireless networking), 2 serial ports, and LVDS outputs
for video. What SBC would be best for me? Thanks for any help in
advance.

Re: Small SBC help needed

what
stereo

So far you've spec'ed out a single-board PC.

Ampro comes to mind as a possible vendor.

Ken Asbury

Re: Small SBC help needed

Or VIA's Mini-itx series , comes in many flawors

Carsten

Re: Small SBC help needed

sounds like a mini-pc to me also, but here is an item that may help:
http://www.dontronics.com/micro-vga.html

may put a twist on the specs, to look at a different SBC.

Don...

--
Don McKenzie
E-Mail Contact Page:       http://www.e-dotcom.com/ecp.php?un=Dontronics

Re: Small SBC help needed
Yeah its basically a mini PC, I just dont need anything super powerful
just powerful enough to run full screen VGA video. That and minimizing
cost are my only requirements. I really have little experience in the
mini-pc area. I have developed a XScale mother board for a project that
we are currently doing for work, but as i said I have no experience
with mini-pc's.
Also thanks for all your replys so far.

Re: Small SBC help needed
I am working on one like this. I plan to use XScale processor to build
a palm size SBC with low price. If interested please send email to
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

DS

Site Timeline