Small free GUI libaries?

Hi,

(i hope this is the best suited group for coding on resource limited systems)

For one of my usual hobby project plannings i search for a free (at least as in beer) GUI suitable for small (read: early home computers and perhaps the occiasional AVR micro based application) systems.

It should support a few primitive drawing operations (rectangles, pixels, lines, ellipses), text out- and input, and bitmap graphics, and be easily portable (C source).

A GUI builder, movable windows, color conversion, sound, event orientated framework etc. would of course be nice addons :-)

Of course i don't expect it to allready have implementations for C64 etc , but it would be nice to have a good interface definition and perhaps implementations on win, dos, linux etc.

Is there such a beast? If no, would someone be interested in me writing one? ;-)

--
                                   Andreas
He screamed: THIS IS SIG!

I am not really inside, but can be this one a solution?

Already on C64 and AVR ethernut module.

Cosmin

Reply to
Cosmin Buhu