Small Custom LED Backlight Panel

Can anyone recommend a custom LED backlight manufacturer?

We have a small (22mm x 44mm) custom LCD that we would like to backlight with one or two LEDs. This means we are looking for some type of side-lit fiber optic or light pipe arrangement. So far I've gotten quotes and/or samples from Lumitex, Marktech & Brilliant, but I'd like more options. Thanks in advance.

--
Chuck Cox, President
SynchroSystems