SMA - Nuts

This is a weird question.

But does anyone know where I can buy SMA nuts, in the past I have always got
these supplied with the connector.

Also does anyone know what the description of a SMA nut is in terms that a
Nut supplier would understand?

Thanks for any help
Ralph

Re: SMA - Nuts

  I'm not sure what you are looking for; panel fastenings, mating
connector parts, terminator plugs or just dust caps?

  Assuming this is a coaxial SMA connector, I would talk to the
connector supplier/distributor; perhaps Suhner, Radiall or whoever made
the part you got. (there is often a mfg. name/logo on the part)

/Rolf

Re: SMA - Nuts
Get a catalog from Rodenstock or look em up on the web - they have all
of the mechanicals