SMA - Nuts

This is a weird question.

But does anyone know where I can buy SMA nuts, in the past I have always got these supplied with the connector.

Also does anyone know what the description of a SMA nut is in terms that a Nut supplier would understand?

Thanks for any help Ralph

Reply to
Ralph Mason

I'm not sure what you are looking for; panel fastenings, mating connector parts, terminator plugs or just dust caps?

Assuming this is a coaxial SMA connector, I would talk to the connector supplier/distributor; perhaps Suhner, Radiall or whoever made the part you got. (there is often a mfg. name/logo on the part)

/Rolf

Reply to
Rolf Blom

Reply to