[slightly OT] Linux for Intel Xscale PDA

Just seen a good offer on a Dell Axim X30 which uses the Intel Xscale
processor. This PDA has GPS/Wifi/Bluietooth/Irda portage and is presented
with a Windows environment. Anyone done a Linux port to this?

Re: [slightly OT] Linux for Intel Xscale PDA

Not quite, see http://www.handhelds.org /, and in particular
http://www.handhelds.org/moin/moin.cgi/AximX30

Marc

Re: [slightly OT] Linux for Intel Xscale PDA

Thanks. Site bookmarked for when the package arrives.